Wednesday, September 23, 2009

#37

it's a quarter past 2
2 am that is
freaking can't sleep
everyone seems to be avoiding me tonight
fuckers!
lol

yeah, i tried doing the poison apple from snow white
it turned out pretty good actually
good enough that i put some colour on it.

i'll put a photo of it up soon.
in due time i mean

i'm addicted to downloading stuff on bit torrent now
i just randomly go look and software i don't really need
or movies i have no intention of watching
from pirate bay

pirate bay has to be the awesome-st thing ever!
EVER!

rubandren was having waffle over the phone
i really want waffle now
i had it approximately 4 months ago
i really miss having waffles
another minus point for segi
freaking jail food with no waffles!

i guess everywhere you go there'll be something to complain about la
i complained in sunway
now i'm complaining in segi
soon i'll go elsewhere and complain there too
i can't help it that everything's not perfect right?
:)

not like i'm perfect anyways
but still, my flaws make me
so i'm a perfect me
cuz if i didn't have my flaws i wouldn't be me
therefore, not perfect
which makes me perfect now
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment