Wednesday, June 17, 2009

#11

everyone who knows me, knows that i can't be fucked by rumours
then why did is this one sms bugging the fuck out of me.
excuse the language but really
here's what happened. 
yesterday unknown number calls saying hi how are you and just 
started chatting me up and i was really annoyed even before that and 
i wasn't really paying attention to the conversation
then i just said i'm busy now and hung up
today the same person smsed from a different number
it said hi morning. i just sent back who is this
and the reply came sara, i called you yesterday from 012 number
and i sent back 'fuck i don't know you, i don't need new friends'
simple as that, and what does this guy do
here's the reply that came
'hey asshole if a person ask u something pls answer probely ok...u giveing sex2 all boys and talking like fuck...'
excuse me, since when does my non existent sex life involve random retards like you?
and i'm seriously so disturbed by that sms
I AM NOT A FUCKING WHORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment